Duration : 13,5 hours
Friday 8 November 2019, Friday 15 November 2019, Friday 22 November 2019
This module will cover in particular the following topics :
1. Joint ventures – general issues
2. Principles of analysis under Art. 101 TFEU
3. Exchange of information agreements
4. R&D agreements
5. Production agreements
6. Purchasing agreements and buyer groups
7. Commercialization agreements
8. Standardization/standard terms generally
9. Standardization/IPR-related issues
10. The specific example of airlines alliances
Each Friday the course will take place on the premises of the Federation of Enterprises in Belgium (FEB), Rue Ravenstein 4, 1000 Brussels from 13.30 to 18.00.
1 The Brussels School of Competition will ask registered participants to provide proof of their academic qualifications.
The concept of "LL.M." is here used as a generic term to refer to a specialised study programme taught in English which can only be undertaken by students holding an officially recognised academic degree in law and/or economics.
Only written cancellations addressed to Mr Charles Gheur (Brussels School of Competition, Rue des Sols , 1000 Bruxelles) shall be considered. Fees shall only be reimbursed where the participant’s place is cancelled at least 5 working days before the beginning of the module.
We intend to use the information you provide to organise events and keep you informed of our future activities. In accordance with the Data Protection Act ( 8 December 1992), you are entitled to consult your details and have them corrected if necessary.